This statement applies to CASHING PRO LIMITED (referred to as “CASHING PRO” or “we”).
In this statement, the terms “data subjects”, “you” or “customer” shall include visitors to the website, loan applicants and loan customers.
CASHING PRO (“we” or “our company”) recognizes the importance protecting your personal and financial information when you visit our website (http://www.cashingpro.com.hk/) (“this Wesite”). The following information is to help you understand the information collection practices at this Website.
The content of this Statement shall apply to all data subjects and form part of the terms and conditions of the Loan Agreement and/or any agreement or arrangement that the data subjects have or may enter into with CASHING PRO from time to time.
Collection of Personal Data
- phone number and telecommunications company;
- HKID number;
- nationality or residency status;
- birth date;
- personal finance status;
- loan intention or goals;
- income or assets information;
- education level;
- employment information;
- residential information;
- bank account details;
- communications between you and CASHING PRO;
- data regarding your visits to and use of CASHING PRO website.
Use of Personal Data
- Considering and processing loan applications and the daily operation of loan services;
- Conducting credit checks when customers apply for loan application for the first time or apply for loan again or apply for a renewal loan;
- Ensuring ongoing credit worthiness and good standing of data subjects;
- Assisting other financial institutions to conduct credit checks and to collect debts;
- Designing and developing loan services or other services for customers’ use;
- Determining amounts owed to or by customers;
- Conducting market research or internal analysis to provide better loan services;
- Any other purposes relating to the purposes listed above.
Disclosure of Personal Data
- All personal data held by our company will be kept confidential, but our company may disclose or transfer such information to third party service providers (including but not limited to mailing centers, telecommunications companies, telemarketing, direct sales agents, call centres, data processing companies and information technology companies) to achieve the above purposes. Personal data collected by our company in Hong Kong may be transferred to overseas.
- We may be required from time to time to disclose your personal data to governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or our regulators, or private parties in connection with a lawsuit, subpoena, investigation, similar proceedings or regulatory examination, but we will only do so under proper authority.
- All personal data held by CASHING PRO will be kept confidential to prevent unauthorised access to your personal data by anyone, including our staff. All our staff and all third parties with permitted access to your personal data are specifically required to observe our confidentiality obligations.
- By maintaining our commitment to these principles, we will ensure that we respect the inherent trust that you place in us.